National 100 Sponsorship Lottery
Support the 16th National Boxer Specialty in 2018 by becoming one of our National 100 Sponsors. By doing so you will receive a free ticket in an exclusive lottery available only to our valued National 100 Sponsors.
National 100 Lottery Grand Prize
A Private Handling Class with Diego Garcia
on Sunday 26 August 2018 at the conclusion of the
National Boxer Specialty for the winner and up to 3 friends.
In addition there will be up to 5 bonus trigger point draws valued at $150 per draw
- The first Trigger Point Draw will take place after 20 National 100 Sponsors have signed up.
- Subsequent draws will take place when 40, 60, 80 and 100 Sponsorships have been received.
- Each winner of a Trigger Point Draw will win $150 in either cash or as a gift card.
- All sponsors remain in the draw for each Trigger Point Draw and the Grand Prize of a Private Handling Class with Diego Garcia.
National 100 Sponsor benefits
- All sponsors will recieve an invitation to be in the audience to view the personal tuition class conducted by Diego with the Grand prize winner.
- Sponsors have exclusive entry into the Q&A Masterclass with Diego which will follow on from the tuition session.
- Priority access* to purchase the premium allocated spaces within the grand Pavilion plus a $50 discount of the purchase of a premium internal space (*limited spaces available).
- $5 discount on show entry fees.
- $10 discount on catalogue advertising.
Can I have more than one ticket in the sponsorship lottery?
Yes. There is no limit. For every sponsorship donation of $100 you will receive one free ticket in the lottery.
Can I give the handling session to someone else?
Is there any benefit to becoming an early National 100 Sponsor?
What is a Trigger Point Draw?
Can I win more than one Trigger Point Draw?
A junior handler regularly shows my dogs for me. if I win the Major Prize in the Lottery could I give it to them?
Can I enter on behalf of a young person under the age of 18?
Do I have to be a Boxer Person to become a sponsor?
How do I become a National 100 Sponsor?
Can a number of people pool money to become a National 100 Sponsor?
Yes you can and may be lucky enough to win a trigger point draw and up to a total of 4 people participating in the Grand Prize of a Tuition session with Diego Garcia. Only the named Sponsor will be eligible for discounts and attendance at the Q&A session following the tuition session.
Is this what they call a Reverse Raffle?
National 100 Sponsorship LotteryNational 100 Sponsorship Lottery
The Promoter is the Boxer Association of Victoria Inc.
3. Promotional Timing
Promotional period commences on Monday 18 September 2017 at 9 am and ends at 11.59 pm AEST on Friday 10 August 2018. The Grand Prize Draw will take place Saturday 11 August 2018 at the Lillydale Kennel Club Championship Show at KCC Park.
4. Eligibility to Participate
Participation is open to National 100 Sponsors who are residents of Australia and New Zealand who are willing to travel to the venue at their own expense to take up the Grand Prize. If the winner is unable to attend or chooses not to take up the Grand Prize for any reason they may nominate in writing beforehand a person who will take their place. This only applies to the Grand Prize
5. Prize Description
Grand Prize: A Private Handling Class with Diego Garcia on Sunday 26 August 2018 at the conclusion of the National Boxer Specialty Show. In addition to the Grand Prize there will five Trigger Point Draws. The first Trigger Point Draw will take place after 20 National 100 Sponsors have signed up. Subsequent draws will take place when 40, 60, 80 and 100 Sponsorships have been received. Each winner of a Trigger Point Draw will win $150 in either cash /gift card.
6. Type of Promotion
This is a free Lottery for National 100 Sponsors
7. How to Enter
To participate, you must become a National 100 Sponsor by donating $100 or multiples of $100 to the Boxer Association of Victoria Inc and complete the National 100 sponsorship form available on the Boxer National website^ or as published in the Boxer Bulletin. An individual National 100 Sponsor number will be issued for each $100 amount. Once the BAOV receipt is issued the sponsor will be allocated a unique sponsor number issued sequentially from number 1.
8. Winner Selection
The winning numbers for the Trigger Point Draws and the Grand Prize will be selected using a Random Number Generator (such as Random Number Generator App offered by Tywholland or similar,) from all eligible sponsorships received during the promotional period. At the drawing of the Grand Prize the Boxer Association of Victoria Inc may draw additional random numbers, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry, ineligible entrant or a prize being rejected or not collected. All National 100 Sponsor numbers issued during the promotional period are eligible to win the Grand Prize. The Boxer Association of Victoria’s decision is final and will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result. The Trigger Point Draw are limited to the National 100 Sponsor numbers that have been issued from the start of the promotional period until each individual trigger point draw. Each Trigger Point Draw will take place within 2 weeks of reaching each trigger point as published on the Boxer National Website/Facebook^. The venue to be announced prior to the draw.
9. If the Grand Prize winner is not able to take up the prize for any reason, it may be transferred to their nominee subject to the terms and conditions of the National 100 Sponsorship Program. The winner must inform the Boxer Association of Victoria in writing of the name and contact details of their nominee prior to the Boxer National Speciality 2018.
10. The winner of the Grand Prize and winners of the “Trigger Point Draws” will be notified by email to the email address supplied on the sponsorship form or telephone number (where email is not available) within 7 days of the draw. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners.
11. The winners are required to formally claim their prize by email or phone call to the Secretary within 14 days of being contacted otherwise the prize will be forfeited and no cash or other alternative will be offered to that winner. The unclaimed prize will be reallocated to the holder of the reserve number generated at the earlier draw.
12. The names of the winners of the Trigger Point Draws and the Grand Prize will be published on the Boxer Association of Victoria’s Facebook Page and Website.
13. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that the Boxer Association of Victoria may video or take photographs of the Handling Class for use in the Association’s publications.
15. The Boxer Association of Victoria’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Boxer Association of Victoria has been Declared as a Community or Charitable Organisation No. 60512 through Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Registration.
17. As the Grand Prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize.
18. The Boxer Association of Victoria reserves the right to alter the Terms and Conditions at any time and substitute the Major Prize due to circumstances beyond the control of the Boxer Association of Victoria.
19. Failure by the Boxer Association of Victoria to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
20. The Promoter will collect the following personal information about the entrant: name, postal address, telephone number and or email address, to enable participation in the promotion.
^ http://www.2018boxernationalmelbourne.com.au https://www.facebook.com/BoxerAssociationOfVictoria/